I strongly believe you should get what you want! My approach is to listen to you and diligently provide you the information you want and need. If you have questions, please ask. There will be no high pressure or hard-sell; just prompt service, hard work and sound advice.
I am a licensed Realtor and proud to be part of the Canterbury Realty Group LL. We are bound together by our "Commitment to excellent service". We provide services which include:
- Trained Experienced Associates
- Membership – National, State and Birmingham Association of Realtors
- Multiple Listing Service (with multiple search engines)
- International re-location and referral service
- Alabama Real Estate Commission approved full in-house pre-licensing, post licensing, and continuing education license classes.
- Residential, Commercial, Farms and Land Expertise
- Professional and General Liability Insurance
- New Home Construction and design
- National Association Realtors Code of Ethics
- Webb Site linked to all major search engines
- Member Employer’s Relocation Counsel
Eductution and Training
- MBA, Saint Ambrose University
- BSEE, University of Wisconsin Madison
- Tax Advantages of Home Ownership (v3)
- Short Sales and Foreclosures (v2)
- AL Risk Management for Salespersons
- Alabama Risk Management: Avoiding Violations
Bill Walrip my broker. Bill is an exceptional broker and mentor. Bill has extensive experience in real estate, development, construction, property management, marketing and a lot more. A summary
- Broker and Owner – Oxford Realty Company from 1975 until 2011
- Broker and Owner – Canterbury Realty Group from 2012 – current
- Professional member of Birmingham, Alabama, and National Association of Realtor - from 1972 to 2013
- Realtor - Emertus
- 7,000 Plus – Closed career sales, personally or under my Brokerage
- Pre-License and Post License Instructor – 7 years
- President - Hickory Construction Company – 20 years (built 150 new homes)
- Member GBAH – 20 years
- President – Sterrett Ave Development Company – 15 years (developed 220 Residential Lots
- Marketing new construction for Hickory Construction, Harbar Homes, Gibson, Anderson and Evans, Pinecrest Homes, Tudor Homes, Jamar Homes and others
It is sometimes helpful to know why someone chooses a certain profession. For me, I love what I do. Let me share some reasons why:
- I enjoy helping other achieve the long-term financial benefits that come with owing a home or investing in income property. Right now might be the best time to buy.
- I have an engineering background, I love the design of homes. I especially like to explore the potential of a property. Many people have trouble seeing the intrinsic value of a property.
- I love meeting new people and forging lasting relationships.
- I like sharing the things I've learned with people on all aspects of the Real Estate industry.
- I like connecting people to people through my networking.
- I love learning; and there is always something new and surprising in real estate.